Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh Yeah, I Do This Too

1. I don't like to write Notes

2. I love the way coffee smells, but cant stand the taste

3. The last dream I remember happened 5 years ago

4. History is my favorite subject.

5. I blog. Don't judge

6. I'm Catholic

7. My middle name in Joseph

8. I have an Israeli flag on my desk

9. I love to make videos

10. I'm taking AP Calc

11. I can write you a poem in Latin. Just give me a few minutes

12. There are always at least 3 books in my backpack

13. I'm dating Kaitlin

14. I'm a nerd. And damn proud of it.

15. I can drive stick

16. I wear black everyday

17. I'm not emo

18. I'm just a techie

19. I bet you've stopped reading at this point

20. I <3>

21. Enjoy challenges? I do

22. One of these facts isn't true

23. I won't say which though

24. But I think you can figure it out

25. I want to live on a mountain

26. I want to teach history or be stage manager. Not sure yet.

27. I have a hackintosh. Coolest thing ever.

28. I'm listening to Into the Woods right now

29. I love photography.

30. This message will self-destruct in 5....4...3...2...1...

No comments: