Friday, December 17, 2010

Wise Beyond Our Years

Well, I’ve got some extra time in AP Gov (our teacher is out and I finished 50 minutes early), so I figured I’d make some use of it. It’s a bit weird, this is the time year when most people are incredibly busy and have no down time. Now, I’m not saying I’m not really busy and have so little time, but I have more free time now than I’m use to. I’ve had time to write, sleep, and even watch videos on the internet. That never happens! But it’s been nice, especially as Christmas rolls around, to have a little more time to myself. I really need it. You’ll probably hear a lot from me in the next few days. I’ve been listening to a lot of music lately. I don’t know why. (It’s not Christmas music, just in case you care.) But anyway…

History allows us to become wise beyond our years
Dr. Reilly

1 comment:

A Thinker said...

History educates us for the future, music educates us for the now.