Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Calm Mind


Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem. Remember to maintain a calm mind while doing difficult tasks - Virgil

Well I've had an....interesting....week. School ended on Tuesday. I aced my finals! Woot! I also broke up with my girlfriend. That is the "interesting" part. We decided it would be for the best to give it a try. I like to think I've done rather well with the whole thing. This has been my first major emotional issue since I've discovered Ignatian detachment, and I find its been very useful in all this. I approached the problem with detachment and tried to make a decision based on what would be best, if not what would make me the most happy. But in the end, the best decision has made me happy. Also, I like to think I'm practicing for my sainthood. ☺

3 comments:

a thinker said...

*like*

camilyn said...

Hi,

You have an incredibly nice weblog. Many people will not comprehend what mind power can do to one's success Begin directing the awesome power of your respective mind and subconscious mind to develop the lifestyle you want with our Mind Power training program. Get the Cost-free Mp3, E-Course and CD today and start directing the power of one's mind and subconscious mind to create the lifetime you choose - in 7-simple steps.

Mano said...

Hi,

You've a really wonderful blog. To grow to be a successful person the simple factor would be to have positive thinking. Appreciate Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Create Positive Thinking So You may Do away with Pressure From the Life, Enhance Your Self-Confidence and Program Your self For Lifetime Achievement!