Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Year in Review

As the school year draws to a close, I find myself reviewing the past nine months of my life. I find patterns. Some that I like, so that I don't. This year has been one of great triumphs for me. And of failures. Highlights of this year include: getting a job, getting a girlfriend, taking Latin III, doing an Independent Study, being a Stage Manager, etc. Not a bad year. I have really enjoyed my sophomore year. It's been a great learning experience. Personally, I think it's been one of the best years of my life. One thing I have gotten into this year is photography. I have a real passion for it, Here are some of my favorite photos from the 2009-2010 school year.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love the one of the bubbles in the air....

A Thinker said...

Excellent. Ha, I love the song by the way. Never heard a remake like that before.But the pictures were really great. Fluffy!!