Monday, June 7, 2010

Smile

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." -Mother Teresa

I find this quote a particularly relevant one this time of year. For some unknown reason, my school doesn't let out until June 22. So we have two more weeks of school left. Fun, right? In this type of atmosphere, smiling is more important then ever. People need a daily encouragement and a simple smile can be that encouragement. Another reason I find this quote so important now is because my girlfriend is having some doubts about our relationship right now. She's not sure whether she still wants to date me. Every day, when I see her in the hallway after first period, she makes me smile. Like clockwork. It's pretty wonderful. So, with this issue, I might lose that. So I guess the point is, remember to smile. You might make someone's day.

Gift |gift|
noun
1) a thing given willingly to someone without payment

1 comment:

A Thinker said...

In case I haven't told you this yet today, you're my favorite.